Страницы

суббота, 27 октября 2012 г.

Purple Moose and Sparkling Me))



I do love how my lace seguined skirt looks in contrast with this coarse cable knit sweater and a military style coat. A massive necklace with rhinestones and chanes works as a statement to save this outfit from being ordinary. 

The clutch is a gift from my mom. She brought it from Italy about 6 years ago. That’s the only clutch in my wardrobe so far.( I don’t have an obsession with either bags or accessories. It’s special. It does the job. What else to wish for?)


 








Location:
Earl Bales Park, Toronto,ON

Wearing:
Coat (Guess)
Sweater (Gap)
Skirt (Guess)
Necklace (Guess)
Boots (old, so it's even hard to remember)
Clutch (gift)
Tights (Calzedonia)

Nails:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue


Posted by Marina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий