Страницы

воскресенье, 30 сентября 2012 г.

F is for Fall

L is for the way u look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very very extraodinary
E is even more than anyone that u adore can ..

I kept singing this song for the whole morning. Perhaps because it’s from my favourite Chanel commercial and today I’ve noticed proper weather for Chanel N5 has come (well yes, I’m not very eccentric here, I do love Chanel N5)! As well as perfect time for long walks to admire the beauty of nature.












Location: 
Earl Bales Park, Toronto, ON

Wearing:
Dress (Guess)
Cardigan (Guess)
Handbag (Guess)
Boots (Mascotte)

Make up:
Chanel Ombre Perlees  Eyeshadow Palette (spring 2011 limited edition)
  
Nails:
Rimmel Professional Finish Nail Polish in Ultra Violet

Perfume: 
Chanel N5 Eau Premiere

Posted by Marina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий