Страницы

понедельник, 20 августа 2012 г.

The Queen of the Geese

Can you feel fall is almost here? Summer passed by so quickly. It became colder already but I take every opportunity to walk my summer outfits out. 

Today I was trying to make friends with the geese. I even shared Dasha’s pizza with them (so generous of me). I believe a human can understand all the other creatures. Not every human of course but I wish I was the one who can.

After we finished with the photoshoot, the geese made a roll call (I swear they were actually talking to each other), shot up, and flew away. Do you think they’ll miss me?











Location:

Earl Bales Park, Toronto, ON 

Wearing:

Skirt (Guess by Marciano)

Cardigan (Guess)

Top (Intimissimi)

Flats (Matt Bernson)

Sunglasses (Michael Kors)

Belt (Tezenis) 

Nails:

Essie in Pretty Edgy

Posted by Marina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий