Страницы

воскресенье, 8 июля 2012 г.

The Sky, a Plane and Two Girls

While my brother was taking his first pilot lesson, Dasha and I were using Burlington Air Park as decorations for our photoshoot. It wasn't exactly what I expected to see, not saying I never knew the planes could be so small, but I just love the way it looks: the airfield and the planes, taking off and landing.

I personally adore flying. When a plane takes off I feel like it’s a summit of technical progress and power. Flights divided my lifetime into  sections. Every time something comes to an end I know it’s time to buy a ticket. 

I digged through my whole wardrobe to find anything suitable to wear. The only thing I was sure of were the aviator sunglasses.))








   
Wearing:
Top (Talula)
Skirt (Forever 21)
Flip flops (Michael Kors)
Purse (Guess)

Make up:
Rimmel Kate lipstick 

Nails:
Dior Vernis in Aloha (Summer 2011 limited edition) 

Perfume:
A Scent by Issey Miyake Eau De Toilette

Burlington Air Park was founded in 1962. Here some info about the Airport.



Dasha:
Would you fly a Cessna aircraft?

I know for sure i wouldn't. My instinct for survival is in progress indeed) Call me a yellow-belly, but how about i just stand here on the porch, look pretty and wave to you as you fly away.

You should see me flying a trans- Atlantic, thank God for alcohol!

In fact, there is only one person i would trust to take me for a ride on a tiny aircraft..oh well, he is not around anymore.

I sing this song in my head and feel very comfy with my both feet on the ground.







 
Wearing:
Dress (H&M)
Shoes (Steve Madden)
Bracelet, Necklace, Ring (Pierre Cardin)  
Eyewear (Marc by Marc Jacobs)

Make up:
Diorshow Black Out Mascara 
Dior Addict Lipstick in Lucky

Nails:
Essie in Majito Madness and Camera (Summer 2012 Bikini So Teeny and Poppy Razzi collections)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий