Страницы

воскресенье, 15 июля 2012 г.

A Gothic Story

I ran into this Catholic School during one of my long neighborhood walks. I thought it’d be great to have a photoshoot there one day. Gothic architecture and picturesque landscape make this a place perfect scenery.

When I hear "catholic", it reminds me of “The Borgias“, my favourite series ever. I got this necklace after I finished with the second season. And I like Jeremy Irons since "Lolita", but  his role as Pope Alexander VI became a culmination of his mature talent.



 











Location: 
Loretto Abbey Catholic Secondary School

Wearing:
Shorts (Guess by Marciano)
Top (Guess)
Blazer (Guess)
Flats (Marc Jacobs)
Sunglasses (Moschino)
Necklace (Guess)

Nails:
CND Shellac in Dark Lava
CND Shellac in Silver Chrome

Posted by Marina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий