Страницы

понедельник, 25 июня 2012 г.

Surreal Yellow

In spite of the rainy Sunday I painted my nails gold and yellow. And this avant-garde YSL nail polish bended to its will everything: my thoughts, my mood and my clothes and make up of course. It made me go with a yellow hoodie, some golden eyeshadows and blue eyeliner. 

Model/ makeup/ stylist: Marina Afonskaya
Photographer: Dasha Strilyana




Wearing:
Hoodie (Adidas by Stella McCartney)
Velour pants (Guess)
Top (Gap)
Flats (Steve Madden)

Make up:
Dior 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Crush Glow (Summer 2010 limited edition)
YSL Long-lasting Eye Pencil in Ocean Blue (Summer 2009 limited edition)

Nails:
YSL La Lague in Surreal Yellow (Summer 2011 limited edition)
Dior Vernis in Gold Nugget (Summer 2008 limited edition)

Posted by Marina

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий