Страницы

суббота, 23 июня 2012 г.

Sexy Birds

The first time I saw this dress I became ecstatic and knew immediately these birds should be mine. I was charmed with its sophisticated print with a hint of humor. It looks feminine and simple yet daring enough to ask you if you want to play. So…are you in?
Model/ makeup/ stylist: Marina Afonskaya
Photographer: Dasha Strilyana

When a girl is in love fantasies capture her. In my imagination I was flying in these shoes around the city... But life is life, it ruins the dream taking everything where it should be. My shoes mostly live in the box because I’m uncomfortably tall in them for most occasions (they are very comfy though). I keep loving them no matter what.







Location:
Earl Bales Park, Toronto

Wearing:
Dress (Jacob)
Purse (Michael Kors)
Shoes (Guess by Marciano)
Belt (Guess)
Bracelet (Tiffany)

Make up:
Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Punky Blues

Nails:
Guerlain Nail Enamel in Indigo Blue (Summer 2012 Emilio Pucci Collection)

Perfume:
Gucci Flora Eau de Toilette

Posted by Marina



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий